What is Network Setup ?
Computer networking is the engineering (Network Setup) that creates communication between computers and other devices.
Advantages of Network Setup
- If one of the computers has a printer attached, then the other computer can print to it over the network.
- If one of the computers has certain files on it, someone on the other computer can access those files over the network rather than having to copy them onto a disk or memory stick.
- If you like playing multi-user computer games that have network capabilities built in, then two people can play these games together over the network.
- If you connect to the Internet with one of the computers, the other computer can use that same connection over the network. So one computer can connect to the Internet with a modem and the other computer will route its Internet traffic through that single connection.
And All this You can Create By your own just by the means of:
- Ethernet Cables
- Registered jack-RJ 45, RJ 11.
- At least two computers either on LAN or WAN
If You need any Information overInstalling Network Setup you may post comment below or mail your query at: email@example.com